To become a Carib Cement Distributor you will be required to:
- Purchase a minimum of 400 (42.5kg) bags of cement per month from the Plant or Depot. Exceptions with approval from the Sales Manager.
- Complete application form and return to the Sales & Logistics Department, Caribbean Cement Co. Ltd., Rockfort, Kingston. If you are posting same, send to P.O. Box 448, Kingston.
- Indicate the primary nature of business i.e. Hardware, Block Manufacturing or Contractor.
- Provide name and contact number of the owners and the address at which communications should be sent.
- Present the company’s Certificate of Registration and banking information (to verify payment).
After your application is reviewed:
- Our Customer Relations Representatives will set up an appointment to visit your business place. Availability and suitability of your storage space for cement will be assessed, and any concerns you may have will be addressed.
- A recommendation will be made by the Sales Manager after the application is reviewed.
- When your application is approved, you will be notified verbally until the necessary letter of appointment is prepared. You may begin purchases immediately after the verbal notification.
- You purchase a set of pallets for your first delivery.
- Detailed delivery procedures and other instructions are outlined in the letter of appointment.
Updated March 22, 2017