Objectives of the Board Audit and Finance Committee
- To increase the credibility and objectivity of financial reports;
- To ensure that an effective system of internal controls is established and maintained by the Company;
- To help Directors meet their responsibilities, especially for accountability;
- To strengthen the role of the other Directors by facilitating in-depth discussions between Directors on the committee, management and external auditors;
- To provide better communication between Directors and external auditors.