Applications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
COMPANY: CARIB CEMENT– KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Main Responsibilities include:
- Prepare- and submit monthly payroll for Contract Monthly, UCASE, Executive & Exempt, Staff Association and RMBC.
- Prepare and submit weekly payrolls for NWU and Contract Hourly and,
- Prepare and submit fortnightly payroll for RMBC.
- Prepare monthly and weekly journals.
- Prepare monthly and weekly deductions for payment.
- Prepare monthly payroll costing.
- Ensure that P24 forms are prepared and distributed to employees as required.
- Ensure that annual returns are filed with the statutory bodies no later than March 30 each year.
Statutory payments and employee’s deductions
- Prepare and file statutory deductions.
- Ensure that statutory payments are prepared and made on time.
- Ensure that all reconciliations related to statutory deductions, pension payables and employees’ payables and receivables are done as required.
- Liaise with CCCL’s Internal Auditor for the provision of data required for internal auditing of the Company’s operations.
- Cooperate with the Company’s external auditors in the exercise of their responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and ACCA
- Strong organizational skills in planning, scheduling, and the ability to prioritize/delegate and deal with the workload to meet review deadlines
- Good financial analysis, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and teamwork.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Senior position in Payroll Administration.
Qualified persons professionals with the ability to add value to the Cemex Team (Carib Cement) are invited to submit applications and detailed résumés by November 30 to:
The Human Resource Manager, Kingston, Jamaica
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.